BURNLEY GESTURES OF GOODWILL
To mark the further easing of Coronavirus restrictions and to thank people for supporting local businesses, Burnley Business Improvement District (BID) is running a campaign called Gestures of Goodwill.
This will see the BID partnering with a number of local businesses to give treats to shoppers in Burnley throughout the week beginning Monday 17th May.
Gestures will include flowers being handed out, vouchers for cupcakes and coffees being distributed and some lucky diners and drinkers will even get money off their bills at two different venues in the town centre.
It’s all part of Burnley BID wanting to give something back to the loyal visitors who are supporting the town’s businesses and doing their bit to help Burnley bounce back.
So if you’re in Burnley from Monday 17th – Friday 21st May, make sure you keep an eye out as a gesture of goodwill might be coming your way!
As well as the activities taking place throughout the week, from Friday 14th May 2021 we are also running an exciting competition!
We’ve teamed up with The Palazzo to give one lucky person the chance to win a voucher worth £150 for the popular eatery.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is subscribe to the Discover Burnley Town Centre newsletter which will be launching later this year.
The publication will be full of the latest news, events and developments from around the town and all subscribers will get this sent straight to their inbox.
So, simply fill in the details below and you could be in with a chance of winning a delicious evening out for you and whoever you decide to take along. The deadline to enter is 9:00am on Monday 24th May 2021.
This competition has now ended.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Terms & Conditions
- The Competition starts at 5:00pm on Friday, May 14 2021 and will run until 9:00am on Monday, 24 May 2021. Any entries received after the competition deadline will be void.
- To enter you must sign up to the Discover Burnley Town Centre Newsletter by providing a valid email address. By entering the competition, you are agreeing for the Burnley Business Improvement District to contact you via email for marketing purposes.
- One winner will be picked at random by Burnley BID from all valid entrants through the Discover Burnley Town Centre website.
- Due to the nature of the competition and prize, entrants must be 18 years old or above at the time of the competition closing.
- The winner will be notified by email, phone or social media as soon as is possible after the competition closes. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Burnley BID reserves the right to choose another winner from the valid entrants.
- The prize is a £150 voucher for use at The Palazzo at Burnley, Grimshaw Street, BB11 2AZ. Details of how to use the voucher and how to access it will be confirmed by Burnley BID when the winner is notified.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is the Burnley Business Improvement District (BID,) the “Promoter.”
- The Burnley BID’s address is Groundwork CLM, 74-80 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1HP.