Discover Burnley Town Centre presents an Easter giveaway in partnership with The Lawesome Bakery!
To mark the occasion, we’re giving away a delicious Easter chocolate cake to one of our lucky followers to enjoy themselves or with family and friends.
To enter, all you need to do is like the Discover Burnley Town Centre Facebook page or follow the Discover Burnley Town Centre Instagram page. Each like and follow will be a separate entry so head to each platform to increase your chances!
The winner will be chosen from our list of followers on Facebook and Instagram on Thursday 1st April 2021.*
We will be announcing the winner on our social media over the Easter weekend!
The prize will need to be collected from The Lawesome Bakery. Details of the collection time and date will be arranged once the winner is announced.
*Please note, entrants must be 18 years old or above as of Thursday 1st April to accept the prize.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Burnley BID Easter Giveaway
- The Competition starts at 5:00pm on Tuesday, March 23 2021 and will run until 9:00am on Thursday, 1 April 2021. Any entries received after the competition deadline will be void.
- To enter you must like either the Discover Burnley Town Centre Facebook or Instagram accounts and still be following them when the competition ends. If you follow both accounts you will be entered twice.
- People already following the accounts will be automatically entered.
- One winner will be picked at random by Burnley BID from followers of the Discover Burnley Town Centre Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Winners under the age of 18 must supply contact details for someone over the age of 18.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone or social media within 24 hours of the competition closing. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Burnley BID reserves the right to choose another winner from the valid entrants.
- The prize is 1x Easter Chocolate Cake from The Lawesome Bakery. The winner will need to collect the cake directly from The Lawesome Bakery. Details of collection time and date will be arranged once the winner has been confirmed.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is the Burnley Business Improvement District (BID,) the “Promoter.”
- The Burnley BID’s address is Groundwork CLM, 74-80 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1HP.