This competition is now closed.
Discover Burnley presents a Mother’s Day giveaway!
To continue the positivity following the launch of the new Discover Burnley platforms, three of our followers will receive a fantastic prize perfect for their mum this Mother’s Day.
To enter, all you need to do is make sure you like the Discover Burnley Town Centre Facebook page or follow the Discover Burnley Town Centre Instagram page. Each like and follow will be a separate entry.
If you already follow either page you will automatically be entered.
The prizes, which will be allocated to the winners randomly, are as follows:
- An afternoon tea for two supplied by Cosy Coffee, featuring sandwiches, scones and cakes.
- A beautiful bouquet supplied by Sweet William Florists.
- A £50 shopping voucher for Primark, Next or M&S – the winner can choose which shop they prefer.
The winners will be chosen from our list of followers on both Facebook and Instagram on Thursday 11th March 2021.*
Keep an eye on our social media for an announcement of the winners!
*Please note, entrants must be 18 years old or above as of Wednesday 10th March to accept the prize.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Burnley BID Mother’s Day Giveaway Competition
- The Competition starts at 5:00pm on Thursday, February 25th 2021 and will run until 11:59pm on Wednesday, 10th March 2021. Any entries received after the competition deadline will be void.
- To enter you must like either or both the Discover Burnley Town Centre Facebook and Instagram accounts and still be following them when the competition ends.
- People already following the accounts will be automatically entered.
- Three winners will be picked at random by Burnley BID from followers of the Discover Burnley Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Winners under the age of 18 must supply contact details for someone over the age of 18.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone or social media within 48 hours of the competition closing. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Burnley BID reserves the right to choose another winner from the valid entrants.
- Prizes will be delivered by Burnley BID depending on the home address of the winners. If delivery is not an option for logistical reasons, Burnley BID will explore other options with the winner to enable them to receive their prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- Each winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is the Burnley Business Improvement District (BID,) the “Promoter.”
- The Burnley BID’s address is Groundwork CLM, 74-80 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1HP.