Take a look at the current job vacancies in Burnley Town Centre:
Financial affairs - front of house business administrator
To assist the needs of the business by directing visitors to a business site to a proper department/office location. Answering phone calls, letters, and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff person. Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed and answering all of their questions. During quieter periods more general business administration duties will be required such as typing, filing and data entry.
Financial Affairs would be willing to consider options for apprenticeships for this role. Therefore, they would look to pay according to whether it was an apprenticeship or otherwise for a school/college leaver at minimum wage for their age.
Hours would be 9-5, 5 days per week with 45 mins lunch – 36.25 hours per week.
Benefits of working in Burnley Town Centre
- Burnley’s very accessible with a range of transport options.
- Bus Services to and from Nelson, Colne, Accrington, Padiham, Rawtenstall, Barnoldswick and even Manchester.
- There are two train stations, Burnley Central and Burnley Manchester Road, near to the town centre.
- A number of good Local taxi services.
- Served by a number of excellent car parks which you can learn more about on our ‘Get Here’ page.
- Range of fantastic shops from major national retailers to independent boutiques.
- Join a thriving and supportive business community which puts togetherness and teamwork at the top of its agenda.
- Feeling peckish? There are countless options whether you’re looking for lunch or just a quick snack.
- After work drinks? Burnley is blessed with brilliant bars and pubs; perfect for those Friday afternoon tipples.
- Fresh air – Burnley comprises a number of parks, and the Leeds and Liverpool canal flows right by the town. If you like a lunchtime walk you’ll never be short of routes.
- Crowd pleaser – The town hosts regular events so there’s always a buzz in Burnley with plenty to see and do when you’re not working.
- Burnley is known for its friendly, community-orientated vibe. You’ll always be made to feel welcome here.