Take a look at the current job vacancies in Burnley Town Centre:
There are no current vacancies at this time.
Benefits of working in Burnley Town Centre
- Burnley’s very accessible with a range of transport options.
- Bus Services to and from Nelson, Colne, Accrington, Padiham, Rawtenstall, Barnoldswick and even Manchester.
- There are two train stations, Burnley Central and Burnley Manchester Road, near to the town centre.
- A number of good Local taxi services.
- Served by a number of excellent car parks which you can learn more about on our ‘Get Here’ page.
- Range of fantastic shops from major national retailers to independent boutiques.
- Join a thriving and supportive business community which puts togetherness and teamwork at the top of its agenda.
- Feeling peckish? There are countless options whether you’re looking for lunch or just a quick snack.
- After work drinks? Burnley is blessed with brilliant bars and pubs; perfect for those Friday afternoon tipples.
- Fresh air – Burnley comprises a number of parks, and the Leeds and Liverpool canal flows right by the town. If you like a lunchtime walk you’ll never be short of routes.
- Crowd pleaser – The town hosts regular events so there’s always a buzz in Burnley with plenty to see and do when you’re not working.
- Burnley is known for its friendly, community-orientated vibe. You’ll always be made to feel welcome here.