Discover Burnley Town Centre presents a wonderful Mother’s Day competition in partnership with independent business Labels for Cares.
We’re giving one lucky individual the chance to win their special person a voucher worth £100 to spend in the shop which sells clothes from some of the biggest brands including Karen Millen and Coast.
It’s so easy to enter! Simply fill in the required details on the form below and then wait to see if you’re selected from the random draw that will take place after the competition ends at 4pm on Wednesday 23rd March.
The winner will be notified before Mother’s Day on Sunday 27th March and voucher collection details will be arranged once the winner has been selected.
Full competition terms and conditions are available to read at the bottom of the page.
Entries for this competition have now closed.
Discover Burnley will be in touch with you in due course if you have won!
Terms and Conditions
Please click the drop-down below to read the competition’s Terms and Conditions.
Mother's Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Competition starts at 4:00pm on Wednesday, 16 March 2022 and will run until 4:00pm on Wednesday, 23 March 2022. Any entries received after the competition deadline will be void.
- To enter you must fill out the required details on the competition landing page on the Discover Burnley Town Centre website.
- Entries via any of the Discover Burnley Town Centre or Burnley Business Improvement District social media platforms will not be classed as valid entries.
- One winner will be picked at random by the Burnley BID from all valid entries.
- Winners under the age of 18 must supply contact details for someone over the age of 18.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone or social media within 24 hours of the competition closing. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Burnley BID reserves the right to choose another winner from the valid entrants.
- The prize is 1x £100 voucher for Labels for Cares in Burnley, 68 The Mall, Burnley BB11 1BA. Details of how to collect the voucher will be arranged once the winner has been confirmed.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this competition.
- The promoter of this competition is the Burnley Business Improvement District (BID,) the “Promoter.”
- The Burnley BID’s address is Groundwork CLM, 74-80 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1HP.