Discover Burnley Presents an M&S Christmas Hamper Giveaway!
To celebrate the launch of the new Discover Burnley platform, two followers will receive a festive hamper this Christmas.
Two festive giveaways are taking place, one on Facebook and one on Instagram. To enter, all you need to do is like the Discover Burnley Town Centre Facebook page or follow the Discover Burnley Town Centre Instagram page. Each like and follow will be a separate entry.
We will be giving away two very merry festive hampers from Marks and Spencer’s which includes chocolate boxes, chutney, wine, fizz, snacks and more!
The winners will be chosen from our list of followers on both Facebook and Instagram on Monday 21st December 2020*. Keep an eye on our social media for an announcement of the winner!
*Please note, entrants must be 18 years old or above as of Monday 21st December to accept the prize.
Terms & Conditions
- The Competitions start at 5:00pm on Friday, December 11 2020 and will run until 11:59pm on Sunday, 20 December 2020. Any entries received after the competition deadline will be void.
- To enter you must like either or both the Discover Burnley Town Centre Facebook and Instagram accounts and still be following them when the competition ends.
- People already following the accounts will be automatically entered.
- One winner will be selected from Facebook and one winner will be selected from Instagram. Winners must be 18 years or older due to the nature of the prizes.
- The winners of both competitions will be selected at random by the Burnley Business Improvement District from all valid entrants.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone or social media within seven days. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Burnley BID reserves the right to choose another winner from the valid entrants.
- Prizes will need to be collected from Burnley Town Centre at a location which will be specified to the winners by the Burnley BID. Prizes may be delivered depending on the home address of the winners.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is the Burnley Business Improvement District (BID,) the “Promoter.”
- The Burnley BID’s address is Groundwork CLM, 74-80 Hallgate, Wigan, WN1 1HP.