Burnley Town Centre Dinosaur Trail
July 23 - September 3Free
A ‘roarsome’ activity is taking place Burnley town centre this summer courtesy of Burnley Leisure, Charter Walk, Burnley Council and the Burnley Business Improvement District.
After kicking off with a launch event on Saturday 23rd July, an epic dinosaur trail is running all summer until Saturday 3rd September.
Important trail information:
- Entry forms can be collected from all the businesses/locations and must be handed back at the Burnley Market office at the top of the escalator after the trail has been completed.
- There will be nine dinosaurs positioned at various town centre businesses which participants will need to track down. These will be located at Burnley Bus Station, Burnley Market, Ernest Jones, Financial Affairs, Primark and Skipton Building Society.
- Once you have the entry form leaflet please have a read through to find out exactly what you need to do to complete the trail.
- You can take part in the trail every day of the week except Sundays.
- The first 500 people to successfully complete the trail will win a dinosaur story book.
- All subsequent entrants will go into a prize draw for the chance to win £150 of Love2Shop vouchers.